HOW TO . . .This page is dedicated to short instructions on how to do surprising and sometimes necessary things.
How to. . .
- print common symbols (copyright, trademark, degrees, hearts, spades, etc)t
- create your own scratchboard
- "tie-dye" with sharpie pens
- re-start dried up pen
- re-start clogged needlepoint pens (like microns)
- temporarily extend the life of a felt-tipped pen (sharpie, etc_
- resharpen worn stumps and tortillons
- make your own small stumps and tortillons
- get a few more pages printed from an "empty" cartridge in an emergency
I am also "taking orders". Is there something you want to know how to do? Ask me and I will see what I can do.